Székely Family and Co. is dedicated to strengthening the participation of its partners in the Horizon Europe Framework Program. In the Horizon 2020 Framework Program the founders of the company have raised more than EUR 20 million for their clients and supported three large H2020 projects from proposal writing to accepted final report. The aim is to at least double this sum in the next seven years. To facilitate this, Székely Family and Co. will:
- organize thematic workshops for innovation community members and strategic partners in EIC, Digital, Industry, Space, Health, Civil Security for Society, Climate, Energy and Mobility topics during March and April 2021,
- provide dedicated access to an annotated version of the Horizon Europe supporting documents and Work Programs (because of confidentiality rules of the Commission and national authorities, this cannot be published but can be shared in confidence as per our GTC section 11, for this reason this is only accessible for our innovation community members),
- offer capacity building, preparation and training in Horizon Europe proposal writing, project implementation and results exploitation,
- offer support in proposal writing, consortium building, project implementation and exploitation,
- perform full proposal writing (contribution to the Excellence section still required).
Looking forward to a successful two years together! If you think we can help you, subscribe today and do not hesitate to contact us!